Alpha Results Series 8 – issued by Citigroup
Alpha Results – Series 8
(A fixed income of up to 15.8%pa*)
Security of a fixed return with conditional capital protection2
Following on from the success of the last series of Alpha Results in August this year, Citigroup have launched another series, Alpha Results Series 8 and is ideally suited to those investors who feel that the markets are likely to track sideways over the next 18 months.
Wealth Focus is delighted to be able to offer investors access to Alpha Results Series 8, providing an opportunity to receive a fixed income of up to 14%pa* and the added security of conditional capital protection2.
Offer closes Friday 3rd December 2010
Alternatively investors can call us on 1300 559 869 to request further details.
- Alpha Results Income Strategy provides investors with a fixed monthly income of 13%pa or 15.8%pa* irrespective of performance and the added benefit of conditional capital protection2.
- Alpha Results Growth Strategy – For those happy to take more risk, the growth strategy provides investors with a preset minimum growth return of 14% or 17.9%* and conditional capital protection2.
- Investment returns in a sideways market – Both the Growth and Income Strategies are suited to investors who feel the portfolio of shares will range trade over the next 18 months.
- Underlying Securities issued by Citibank
- Minimum application – $20,000 (also available to SMSFs)
- Investment Term – 18 months
- Closing date – Offer closes Friday 3rd December 2010
- 2 Conditional capital protection – provides investors with a return of capital (income strategy) or capital plus growth (growth strategy) provided the worst performing share does not fall by more than 40%.
If a one of the shares in your portfolio falls by more than 40% during the term, the maturity value of your investment becomes linked to the lowest performing share in your portfolio.
i.e. if lowest performing share falls by more than 40% then at maturity has risen to 95% of the starting value, $1 invested, Income Strategy would return $0.95 in addition to income received, Growth Strategy would return $0.95 with no growth.
Portfolio stocks are evenly weighted. Rates shown are indicative as per the 11th November 2010. Actual Income Return and Growth Return rates are set on the Issue Date.
Find out more
If you would like further information on Alpha Results, please click on the links below:
Alternatively, if you wish to obtain hard copies or discuss this product further, please call us on 1300 559 869.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus receives a 2% commission on investments into Alpha Results. Wealth Focus does not receive a trailing commission. This commission is paid by the product provider and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.