NAB CPS II – The latest fixed income investment in NAB
Limited Time Only
Wealth Focus has secured access to the NAB Convertible Preference Shares II IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by 12 noon on Friday.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
NAB Convertible Preference Shares II
After a long drought of hybrid issuance from one of the Big Four, NAB are the latest to offer a fixed income issue at 3.25%-3.40% over the 90 day BBSW (2.59% – 13/11/13).
Whilst our analysis shows that we would like to see this offered at the upper end of the indicative range, we are in no doubt that the issue will be over subscribed at 3.25% over the BBSW (indicative rate of 5.84%-5.99%pa – 13/11/13) and expect this issue to close very early.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general or shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – NAB CPS II provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.25%-3.40% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.59% – 13/11/13) for an indicative rate of 5.84%-5.99% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on NAB CPS II Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.