The latest fixed income investment in NAB
Limited Time Only
Wealth Focus has secured access to the NAB Convertible Preference Shares IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by close of business on Tuesday.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
NAB Convertible Preference Shares
NAB are the latest of the big four banks to offer a fixed income issue at 3.20% over the 90 day BBSW (3.03% – 13/02/13). If you feel like its the same story, different name, thats because Westpac just raised $1.25 Billion with the Westpac Capital Notes with an almost identical offer.
Our view is we would like to see a little more meat on the bone but we are in no doubt that NAB will raise their full allocation at 3.20% over the BBSW.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – NAB CPS provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.20% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.03% – 14/02/13) for an indicative rate of 6.23% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on NAB CPS Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.