|Number of funds|
Margin Loan (7.09% – 1 year fixed rate)
With the end of the tax year fast approaching, tax effective investment strategies are once again in the forefront of investors thoughts.
Those considering taking up a new loan or re-financing their existing loan would do well to consider shopping around. Our analysis of current market offers shows that rates can vary significantly depending on the loan size and provider.
Pre-paid rates at 7.09% for all borrowers
We have recently negotiated an end of financial year pre-paid fixed rate allowing all investors to benefit. Heavily reduced interest rates are normally only available to wholesale investors, however, our negotiated rate with one of Australia’s leading margin lenders is currently available to all investors at 7.09%.
– Margin Loan Comparison Tables
Investors should call us on 1300 559 869 to request a quote to secure this rate.
- No Adviser Fees – Our commitment to provide the lowest cost for the DIY investors means that readers are able to access this margin loan with no set up fee.
- Low Rate – Due to the volume of business we are able to provide, our 7.09% rate is exclusive to investors via Wealth Focus, allowing all investors access to an exceptionally low interest rate.
- Tax deductible investment strategy – Investors pre-paying interest for the year ahead can claim a tax deduction against this year’s income.
- Magnifying your returns – By borrowing to invest, investors are able to magnify potential increases in the stockmarket recovery (and losses).
- Refinance existing borrowings – Freeing up cash from an existing portfolio of shares, provides investors with the opportunity to refinance against higher rate credit cards and personal loans without giving up potential sharemarket returns.
- Minimum application – $100,000 (not available to SMSFs)
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
Follow us on Twitter – http://twitter.com/fundsfocus
What do we receive?
Wealth Focus will receive up to 0.5%pa trailing commission. This trailing commission is paid by the product provider and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.