|Number of funds||70|
Wealth Focus Investment Advantage is an investment platform that allows you to switch funds within the platform with no capital gains tax liability.
What are the tax benefits?
- CGT-free switching. You can move your investments across asset classes and managers without triggering CGT.
- CGT-free partial withdrawals until the cost base is reduced to zero. Partial withdrawals will not incur CGT unless the withdrawal amount exceeds the cost base of the unit.
- If the initial investment is held for more than 12 months, the CGT discount applies to all investments. Additional investments in WealthFocus Investment Advantage will not alter the acquisition date.
And not only that, all of these unique tax benefits are backed by an ATO product ruling (PR 2008/62).
Other key features and benefits
WealthFocus Investment Advantage combines these unique tax features with:
▪ A high quality, broad investment menu. Over 70 investment options across a range of asset classes and investment managers, enabling you to create highly diversified client portfolios. Your clients can access 19 Perpetual funds as well as more than 50 externally managed funds.
▪ Features that save time and make investing easier, such as dollar cost averaging, auto-rebalancing and regular withdrawal plan.
▪ Flexible payment options, online access and transactional capability. You can make initial and additional investments via BPAY or direct debit.
▪ A competitive and simple fee structure. Fee-free switching between investment options. (Buy/sell spreads will apply on switches)
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus does not receive a commission or charge adviser fees for nil advice clients.