– A fixed income of 6.25%pa with the potential to benefit from a rise in the Australian Sharemarket
Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation to the AFIC Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a guaranteed allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
Excess allocations are on a first come first served basis until we have exhausted our excess stock. Investors looking for an allocation should contact us.
AFIC Notes is expected to be highly sought after
The recent success of Woolworths’ Notes II and ANZ’s CPS3 offers has highlighted the significant demand for fixed income offers from reputable issuers. Australian Foundation Investment rarely comes to market with a convertible bond offer but this has been worth waiting for if you are looking for an alternative to term deposits. Not only are they paying a rate similar to 5 year term deposits but they have include equity participation.
We don’t often get too excited about offers but we believe that this is an attractive offer for those investors who are comfortable with term deposit rates of return with daily liquidity and equity upside. We will not be surprised to see these Notes heavily over-subscribed.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to secure their full allocation than just applying through the shareholder offer. There is no general offer on this issue
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $200 Million with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Fixed level of income – AFIC Notes provides holders with semi annual distributions, fixed at 6.25%pa.
- Potential to benefit from an increase in the price of AFIC – Investors have the ability to convert their Notes to AFIC shares (ASX code: AFI) at each interest date at a predetermined Conversion Price* set at issue date.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on AFIC Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of up to 0.5% (inc. GST) of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.