ALE Loan Notes Offer
High yielding interest loan notes
Wealth Focus has secured a broker firm allocation for the ALE Loan Notes 2 IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69 by 12 noon Tuesday 30th March.
ALE Loan Notes 2 are expected to be oversubscribed.
ALE is the latest in a series of loan note capital raisings allowing investors to benefit from a variable interest rate. With interest rates anticipated to continue to rise loan notes with a floating coupon have proved to be much more attractive to investors and it is estimated that 90% of this current offer has been filled by cornerstone investors. We feel it is unlikely that this offer will open its general offer and have managed to secure access to the broker firm allocation for our clients.
Indicative rate of 8.39%-8.59% floating rate
This latest offer, provides investors with an indicative rate of 8.39%-8.59% (4.0%-4.2% over the 90 day BBSW (currently indicating at 4.39%*)). ALE Loan Notes 1 (LEPHB) pay a fixed rate of 7.25% and currently trade at $101.35
Call us before noon Tuesday 30th March on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our ability to offer clients access through our broker firm offer means investors are able to secure their desired allocation in full without having to run the lottery of a general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $100 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – ALE Loan Notes 2 provides holders with unfranked quarterly distributions
- High level of income – The distribution rate will be set during the bookbuild at an indicative range of between 4.00%-4.20% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (4.39% as of 29th March) for a current rate of 8.39%-8.59%.
- Security – ALE Property Group is Australia’s largest freeholder of pubs. All properties are leased to Australia’s leading pub operator AHL, owned by Woolworths (75%) and Bruce Matheison Group (25%).
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Term – 4 years (20/08/2014) with the option to extend for a further 2 years, additional 1% payable on redemption if extended for 1 year, 2% if extended for 2 years.
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on ALE Loan Notes 2 Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation before 12 noon Tuesday 30th March.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of up to 0.909% (exc. GST) of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.