The latest fixed income investment in ANZ Bank
Wealth Focus has secured access to the ANZ Capital Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by close of business on Thursday 4th July. Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
ANZ Capital Notes
ANZ are the latest to offer a fixed income investment. Whilst our analysis shows that we would like to see this offered above the indicative range of 3.40%-3.60% over the BBSW, we are in no doubt that the issue will be over subscribed at 3.40% over the BBSW (indicative rate of 6.22%-6.42%pa – 02/07/13).
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – ANZ Capital Notes provide holders with semi-annual fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.40% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.82% – 02/07/13) for an indicative rate of 6.22% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on ANZ Capital Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus does not receive a commission or charge adviser fees for nil advice clients. As a shareholder in PCM, the company which owns PCP, Wealth Focus is entitled to a distribution of the profit (if any) from the platform. This is paid from the administration fee and is not an additional fee to you.