An A+ rated high yielding investment in ANZ
Sorry our allocation has now been filled
Please find information for the ANZ CPS2 Shares offer below.Wealth Focus has secured a broker firm allocation for the ANZ CPS2 IPO.
Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69. Applications are allocated on a first come first served basis until we have exhausted our allocation.
ANZ CPS2 is anticipated to be heavily oversubscribed.
The recent CBA PERLs V issue (CBAPA) is an example of the investor demand for securities which are offering a high margin over the bank bill rate. CBAPA offered a 3.4% over the BBSW and it was drastically oversubscribed, resulting in an immediate rise in share price on issue. CBAPA has traded as high as $206.98 (from $200) since listing in October.
Risk has been re-priced in the investor’s favour since the Global Financial Crisis and the new issues of comparative credit ratings are offering much higher levels of income than we saw prior to the GFC. Renewed market confidence in the solvency of our banks is likely to reduce the margins being offered on future issues.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our ability to offer clients access through our broker firm offer means investors are able to secure their desired allocation in full without having to wait for the general offer. Note: CBA Perls V’s success in the broker book build meant that the general offer was withdrawn.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $1.7 Billion, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – CPS2 provides holders with quarterly distributions, which are expected to be fully franked
- High level of income – The distribution rate has been set at 3.10% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.90% as of 10th November) for a current rate of 7.00%.
- Highly rated – A+ S&P rating expected upon listing
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on ANZ CPS2 Shares Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of up to 0.909% (exc. GST) of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.