Wealth Focus has secured access to the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank CPS IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
Bendigo Limited CPS – Very little to go round
This issue has all the hallmarks of what you would look for in hybrid offer. A relatively small issue size, a high margin and a bank lender with a relatively low bad debt ratio and high tier 1 capital ratio. As a result we would expect this issue to list at a premium on listing. That aside, we must point out the fly in the ointment is the impending MIS litigation. Read our analysis for full details.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Our analysis of this issue
- Our Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $210 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – Bendigo & Adelaide Bank CPS provide holders with half yearly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 5% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.37% – 24/09/12) for an indicative rate of 8.37%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Bendigo & Adelaide Bank CPS Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our Analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1.25% plus GST of the amount invested. This is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.