Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Retail Bonds Series 1 (BENHA)
You may have recently seen the press announcements regarding Bendigo & Adelaide Bank’s Retail Bond Offering.
Term deposit rates with greater liquidity
With the Bendigo 3 year term deposit rate currently sitting at 6.35%pa, this bond is offering similar yields with the added benefits of daily liquidity on the ASX should investors need to access their capital and a floating rate, allowing investors to participate in the much anticipated rise in interest rates.
Investors looking for an allocation should contact us to request a prospectus on 1300 55 98 69 (no fees apply).
Call us on 1300 559 869 to apply for an allocation.
- Guaranteed Allocation – Investors applying through Wealth Focus will be given a guaranteed allocation (forms need to be returned via our office).
- Market Cap. – The offer is to raise approximately $250 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The bonds will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Bonds provide holders with quarterly distributions. The distribution rate will be set at 1.40% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (4.94% as of 22nd February) for a current rate of 6.34%pa.
- Lower Risk – Investors familiar with Hybrid issues will draw some parrallels with the income and trading on the ASX. However, it should be noted that Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Bonds represent enhanced security to investors over Hybrids.
- Minimum Investment – $5,000
- Issue Price – $100 per bond
- Closing Date – 8th March 2011
Find out more
If you would like further information on the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Retail Bond Series 1, please click on the links below:
Then call us on 1300 559 869 to apply for an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive up to 0.5% commission of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.