Capital Securities issued by Commonwealth Bank
Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation of CommBank Perls 8 Capital Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for an allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869.
CBA Perls VIII Capital Notes
The latest fixed income hybrid has just been launched from Commonwealth Bank offering an indicative yield of 7.49%pa. It is our view is that the bank hybrids are currently trading at margins in line with the GFC and offer value for investors looking to hide from equity volatility.
We feel that CBA Perls 8, provides a investment dilemma, the margins offered in the secondary market offer better value to maturity, yet the hybrids are seemingly trading on the running yield. As a result, it would not surprise us to see this listing above its $100 face value despite better value elsewhere.
With no general offer, investors are going to be lucky to source stock and we would suggest investors looking for an allocation, request stock sooner rather than later.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation to either the new issue or rollover offer.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the shareholder offer (there is no customer or general offer).
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $1.25 Billion, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – CBA Perls 8 provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 5.2% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.29% – 16/02/16) for an indicative rate of 7.49%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on CBA Perls 8 Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.