The latest fixed income investment in ANZ Bank
(Limited Time Only) Wealth Focus has secured access to the ANZ Capital Notes 3 IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by close of business on Friday 30th January.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
ANZ Capital Notes 3
ANZ are the latest to offer a fixed income investment. Whilst our analysis shows that we would like to see this offered at the top end of the indicative range of 3.60%-3.80% over the BBSW, we are in no doubt that the issue will be over subscribed at 3.60% over the BBSW (indicative rate of 6.29%-6.49%pa – 23/01/15).
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general and shareholder offers.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – ANZ Capital Notes 3 provide holders with semi-annual fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.6%-3.8% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.69% – 23/01/15) for an indicative rate of 6.29% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more If you would like further information on ANZ Capital Notes 3 Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.