An opportunity to invest in Australia’s largest healthcare insurer – Medibank Private Ltd
Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation to the Medibank Private Ltd IPO.
Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869.
SORRY THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Medibank Private Ltd IPO
After more than a year of jawboning, and with more political interest than in Monica Lewinsky’s latest range of cigars, the Medibank Private IPO is finally here.
As with all our IPO offers, we are providing access through the broker firm allocation, allowing investors applying through us to know their allocation by the end of next week and before paying for stock.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without risk of scaleback through the general offer or pre-registration offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise up to $5.5 Billion, with the ability to raise less. The shares will be traded on the ASX.
- Large market share – With a reported 30% market share, Medibank is Australia’s largest healthcare isurer and dwarf’s rival domestic rivals, NIB and HCF.
- Ageing population – The pig in the python of the baby boomers arrived last year and has only continued to increase the burden on our healthcare. Private insurers such as Medibank are one of the natural long term beneficiaries for investors looking to benefit from the demographic shift of our ageing population.
- Minimum investment – $20,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $1.55-$2.00 per share
Find out more
If you would like further information on the Medibank Private Ltd Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 0.5% plus GST of the amount invested. This brokerage is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.