Wealth Focus has secured access to the NAB Capital Notes 2 IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by close of business on Monday 6th June.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
NAB Capital Notes 2
As we anticipated in our analysis of the Westpac Capital Notes 4, NAB have launched a fixed income hybrid. Our view is that although the margin is line with the secondary market, the higher running yield make this an attractive issue and likely to lead to a premium on listing.
With Westpac’s recent issue closing early and significant scalebacks, we would suggest asking for stock early. We expect this will be issued at 4.95% over the BBSW for an indicative rate of 6.94%pa (31/05/16).
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general and shareholder/priority offers.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – NAB Capital Notes 2 provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 4.95%-5.1% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (1.99% – 31/05/16) for an indicative rate of 6.94% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on NAB Capital Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.