7.5% Fixed Rate Bond issued by Peet Limited
Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation of Peet Limited Bonds IPO. Investors looking to apply for an allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869.
Peet Limited Bonds
Peet Limited have just launched a 5 year bond with an indicative fixed yield of 7.5%pa.
This is a clean and easy to understand vanilla bond from Peet. The key risk is general business risk of investing in a residential land property developer.
It is no secret that Australia property prices are among the highest in the world and although a correction would not impact on Peet to the same extent as pure residential property developers, it would still significantly impact on their shorter term profitability.
Overall, our view is that the limited size of issue, this week’s rate cut and the lack of high yielding non-bank alternatives means that this will likely list at a premium.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation to either the new issue or rollover offer.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the shareholder offer (there is no general offer).
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $75 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Bonds will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Peet Bonds provide holders with semi annual unfranked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 7.5% pa.
- Rollover offer – Existing Peet Convertible Notes holders are able to roll into the new Bond issue.
- Minimum investment – $20,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Peet Bonds Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.