Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation to the WAM Leaders IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by 5pm Tuesday 10th May.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
WAM Leaders – Opportunities in the ASX 200
Wilson Asset Management has recently announced the launch of a new Listed Investment Company (LIC), WAM Leaders Fund, and aims to raise $209 Million to invest in the ASX 200.
Based on WAM Capital’s success in managing funds in the small to mid cap secor, and the premium that investors are willing to pay to access WAM’s management skills (WAM currently trades at a 15% premium), we would not be surprised to see this raising above the $209 Million target.
With a free option (estimated value of 6c) to each share listed under the IPO, we feel this is an attractive proposition for investors to consider.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are guaranteed their desired allocation without risk of scaleback through the general offer.
- Size of offer – The offer is to raise $209 Million, with the ability to raise more of less. The shares will be traded on the ASX.
- Australian Equities – The fund aims to invest in ASX 200 listed companies with the aim of providing a stream of fully franked dividends and capital growth while preserving capital.
- Free option – Each investor will receive a free option for each share subscribed to in the IPO (exercisable at $1.10 at any time before November 2017).
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $1.10 per share plus a free option
Find out more
If you would like further information on the WAM Leaders IPO, please click on the links below:
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.