A high income investment in Westpac
This allocation has now been filled
Wealth Focus has secured access to the Westpac Subordinated Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
Allocations are on a first come first served basis until we have exhausted our allocation.
Westpac Subordinated Notes sounds familiar
Westpac are the latest of the big four banks to offer a Subordinated debt issue at 2.75% over the 90 day BBSW (3.48% – 23/07/12). If it all sounds familiar thats because the three issues are almost identical and we were left wondering if Westpac & NAB have the same lawyers, Messrs Cut & Paste.
Either way, investors should be reasssured that Westpac’s margin of 2.75% is just as attractive as the ANZHA & NABHB offers.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download the Westpac presentation of this offer
- Download our analysis of this issue
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $1,500 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – Westpac Subordinated Notes provide holders with quarterly unfranked distributions.
- Un-franked Income – Investors often overlook that returns quoted on fixed income include the franking credits. Un-franked payments should be considered more attractive, avoiding the need to wait until the end of the tax year to claim back the franking.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 2.75% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.48% – 23/07/12) for an indicative rate of 6.23%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Westpac Subordinated Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.