The latest Hybrid investment IPO from Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
Wealth Focus has secured access to the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank CPS 2 IPO. Investors looking to apply for an allocation will need to contact us by close of business Thursday 4th September on 1300 559 869.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis. SORRY – WE HAVE NOW FILLED OUR ALLOCATION.
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank CPS
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank’s new $200m Convertible Preference Shares 2 (BENPE) has been launched as a Basel III compliant replacement for the $100m BENPC.
As with all the recent hybrid issues, this is going to go very quickly and this is a relatively small placement with funds being soaked up for the rollover offer. We would suggest not waiting too long if you want to ask for an allocation.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation to either the new issue or rollover offer.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general or shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $200 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Shares will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – BEN CPS 2 provide holders with semi annual fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.2%-3.3% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.65% – 02/09/14) for an indicative rate of 5.85%-5.95% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on BEN CPS 2 Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.