Henry Morgan Pirates still uninvestable after another 100% gain A few months ago, I had cause to look at the Pirates again. This time they were launching a new LIC on the Australian Stock Exchange (
Subscription is free, you'll receive our managed funds & investment newsletter, it provides insight and discounts for the DIY investor...
rebates 100% entry fees on nearly all managed funds and a wide range of discounts on other investment products.
You can use our mortgage calculator to find out how much your monthly mortgage repayments are likely to be. This can help you estimate the size of mortgage you can afford at a particular interest rate.
The Budget made some significant changes to Superannuation.
- Oct 17: A great read #Blackmonday with quotes from some of the greats #crashof1987 https://t.co/jdU0CmBKJp
- Oct 16: Is it just me? One #Pirate turns to the other and says “I bet you can’t get an #ASX disclosure out mentioning wine and orgy” $HML
- Oct 16: @10footinvestor Want to bet if you can get an ASX disclosure out with the words wine and orgy in it?
- Oct 16: Best $HML Comeback from Hotcopper investor They forgot "We expect chicken shops to do well and are bullish on wings and neutral on nuggets"
- Oct 16: Best Market Update award to $HML https://t.co/ArGJlGhuyd "this is 2 people having a glass of wine markets will finish in a veritable orgy"
- Oct 16: RT @behaviorgap: Real financial advisors deserve to be paid for telling people to do nothing, when nothing is the right thing to do.
- Oct 14: RT @LongviewEcon: Oil will crash to $10 a barrel with electric vehicle revolution, strategist says https://t.co/tSQnzMfkAM
- Oct 11: RT @ForagerSteve: Elliott rubbishing UBS claim that $ANZ has highest liar loans: "Sometimes customers forget to tell us all the details". S…
- Oct 10: RT @PrimeValue1: "If you are shopping for common stocks, choose them the way you would buy groceries, not the way you would buy perfume." -…
- Oct 07: Those following #hml may be interested in this old snippet https://t.co/5wHj6AMbBU
- Oct 07: RT @FredWoollard: Bond investors are lending money to dodgy governments at ridiculously low interest rates. This won't end well. https://t.…
- Oct 07: #Bonds Are More Than 500 Years Old and Bigger Than Ever https://t.co/xeFDmBrJtI
- Oct 05: A bugbear of mine for years #cba #investing #kids https://t.co/FNvrkXcvSj
- Oct 05: RT @RonBeaubien: "The principal enemies of the equity investor are expenses and emotions." - Warren Buffett #investing #stocks #trading
- Oct 01: RT @RonBeaubien: Financial Shenanigans 101 https://t.co/YMfKuk2Ns1 #investing #stocks #trading https://t.co/GDpBiGZtos