Summary & Key Highlights The headline grabbers in this budget have been the First Home Super Saver Scheme, and allowing individuals over the age of 65 to contribute up to $300,000 from downsizing
Subscription is free, you'll receive our managed funds & investment newsletter, it provides insight and discounts for the DIY investor...
rebates 100% entry fees on nearly all managed funds and a wide range of discounts on other investment products.
You can use our mortgage calculator to find out how much your monthly mortgage repayments are likely to be. This can help you estimate the size of mortgage you can afford at a particular interest rate.
The Budget made some significant changes to Superannuation.
- May 22: RT @johnnyshap: These investors are living the dream, and crushing the market https://t.co/mlENKwNtz9
- May 16: Slow news day "Look out! The Lowenstein abs are back! https://t.co/CjSnuMHCXt via @FinancialReview "
- May 08: Neigh sayers check out the numbers on renting vs buying (assuming current low interest rates of course) towards the… https://t.co/9q7dfVErXJ
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye Alternatively accept being average and save the fees
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye You'll have to do your homework. Or just pay a professional like me and I'll tell you 😉.
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye I should add though. Sometimes it pays to have a lobotomy in this market 😊
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye In a market largely controlled by #investment #professionals, by definition 50% will underperform.… https://t.co/AMxwBHXv1z
- May 06: @johnnyshap BUT...... Behind every bubble lies a great story. I shall endeavour to read the speech though
- May 06: And Off the back of the last tweet! Classic sign of bubble mania #WhenEveryoneThinksIt'sEasy https://t.co/tPzbVQulE5
- May 06: Passive #investing is lobotomised investing. I agree. https://t.co/oNGhtkFmcS
- May 06: @ForagerSteve Perhaps a reminder that 100% of index funds underperform the index.
- May 06: RT @NickiPotts: According to Russell Investments, a financial advisor adds more than 4% value a year for their clients! https://t.co/y09OnJ…
- May 01: RT @WEBuffett1: "Once you get into debt, it’s hell to get out. Don’t let credit card debt carry over. You can’t get ahead paying eighteen p…
- May 01: What's the rush? Rent, and let the landlord subsidise you living in their house #HousingBubble
- May 01: @74Barbara @healeyn1962 @SkyNewsAust @Ausshot3Dave @samanthamaiden Yes. All these people coming here, earning money… https://t.co/5O20pnvJ4t