IPO – Westpac Convertible Preference Share (ASX:WBCPC)
Westpac CPS Notes
– Broker Firm Allocation
A high yielding investment in Westpac Bank
Wealth Focus has now secured access to an allocation of the Westpac CPS IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
Allocations will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Our appetite for fixed income is likely to result in an over-subscription of Westpac CPS Notes
Following the success of recent fixed income offers such as Woolworths Notes II, AFIG Notes, Origin Energy Notes and ANZ CPS3, corporates looking to raise money in the next year, have realised now is the time. We expect that the increasing demand for fixed income and an indicative rate of 3.25%pa over the 180 day BBSW (4.40% – 15/02/12), paying 7.65%pa, means Westpac CPS are likely to be very sought after.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis of the current fixed income offers
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to obtain their allocation without waiting for the shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – CPS provides holders with half yearly distributions, which are expected to be fully franked
- High level of income – The distribution rate has been set at 3.25% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (4.40% as of 15th February) for an indicative rate of 7.65%.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Westpac CPS Shares Offer, please click on the links below:
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.