A new Listed Investment Company aiming to provide monthly fully franked dividends
Wealth Focus has secured a guaranteed allocation to the Plato Income Maximiser IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by midday Friday 21st April.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Plato Income Fund – Income & franking credits
Plato has recently announced the launch of a new Listed Investment Company (LIC), Plato Income Maximiser. The fund aims to provide investors with a high level of fully franked monthly income.
Highly rates fund & outperformance
Plato Income Maximiser is only one of two LIC IPO with a highly recommended rating from Lonsec (previous highly recommended IPO was QV Equities who have traded at a premium to NTA for some time).
It is our view that the key driver of listed investment companies trading premiums has been the high level of consistent income distributions and franking credits. Djerriwarrah (ASX code: DJW) being the strongest case in point having traded at a significant premium for several years.
We feel that the high level of monthly income distributions and franking credits is well suited to the listed investment space and wouldn’t be surprised to see this trading at a premium to its NTA over the coming year.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without risk of scaleback through the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $220 Million, with the ability to raise less. The shares will be traded on the ASX.
- Income Strategy – We view the expected monthly fully franked dividend payments to be very attractive to investors, providing support in the secondary market.
- Free option – Each investor will receive a free option for each share subscribed to in the IPO.
- Minimum investment – $20,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $1.10 per share plus a free option
Find out more
If you would like further information on the Plato Income Maximiser Limited (ASX Code: PL8) Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1.36% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.
1. The performance of the Plato Fund is based on the Plato Fund’s monthly exit prices, after ongoing fees and expenses and including franking credits (valued from the perspective of a tax exempt investor) but excluding taxation and assuming all distributions are reinvested. For periods greater than 12 months, returns have been annualised. 2. The performance of the Benchmark is based on trading data prepared by S&P Dow Jones Indices. S&P Dow Jones Indices has not consented to the use of this data in the Prospectus. The Benchmark returns assume all dividends are reinvested and includes the value of franking credits (valued from the perspective of a tax exempt investor). Interests in the Plato Australian Shares Income Fund (ARSN 152 590 157) (“Fund”) are issued by Pinnacle Fund Services Limited, ABN 29 082 494 362 AFSL 238371. Pinnacle Fund Services Limited is not licensed to provide financial product advice. A copy of the most recent Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) can be accessed at www.plato.com.au/retail-funds/fundprofiles/. Prospective investors should consider the current PDS in its entirety and consult their financial adviser before making an investment decision.