Meet the Manager INstreet Mast S&P/ASX 200
INstreet Mast ASX 200
(0.5% Rebate Offer and Conference Call)
This year has seen the Australian sharemarket perform very strongly and the vast majority of investors and pundits alike believe that although we may have some short term volatility, it will continue to rise over the next 5 years.
INstreet’s latest offer INstreet Mast ASX 200, provides investors with a 5 year capital protected opportunity to invest in the ASX 200 for just 8.8%pa, with a coupon of up to 5%pa and the flexibility to walk away at any time without penalty if the ASX 200 falls in value.
Wealth Focus is pleased to provide investors access to INstreet Mast ASX 200 with a 0.5% investment rebate.
Alternatively investors can call us on 1300 559 869 to request an application.
A capital protected investment in the ASX 200
The INstreet Link Series offers an investor the opportunity to access the potential upside growth of the Australian stock market with no cap on investment returns
The effect of volatility management on exposure to the ASX 200
(May 2000 to September 2010^)
Source: INstreet Investment
Performance figures are calculated as at 7 September 2010. ^ Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance
- Investment rebate – investments made through Wealth Focus will receive a 0.5% rebate in the form of a cheque.
- Uncapped access to the growth of the ASX 200 – INstreet Mast offers investors the opportunity to access the potential upside growth of the Australian stock market with no cap on investment returns.
- Capital Protected Investment – 100% capital protected product.
- Walk-away feature – if the share market performance doesn’t meet your objectives, investors have the ability to walk-away from the investment with no penalties and nothing further to pay on the loan at any stage (or annually).
- Volatility management – INstreet Mast ASX 200 will help to smooth your returns by automatically reducing your share market exposure when volatility is high, and increasing your market exposure, up to 150% participation rate, when volatility is low (without your investment ever becoming cash-locked).
- Investment term – 5 years
- Minimum investment – $2,200pa = $25,000 in the Australian Stock Market (1st year has an additional 2% ($500) loan establishment fee)
- Offer closes – 10th December 2010
- SMSF friendly – Considered suitable for SMSF investors
Find out more
If you would like further information on INstreet Mast ASX 200, please click on the links below:
- PDS (including application)
- Key Facts
- Further information on INstreet Mast ASX 200
- Read our Guide to Capital Protected Products
- Meet the manager at our conference call on Thursday 28th October – An opportunity to ask questions about the product
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will rebate 0.5% (25%) of the 2% loan application fee in the form of a cheque. Wealth Focus may also receive a trailing commission of up to 0.55% pa. This trailing commission is paid by the product provider and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.