Myer Share Offer – An opportunity to purchase shares in an iconic Australian brand
OFFER NOW CLOSED
Please find information for the Myer Share offer below. Funds are anticipated to be required by 23rd October under a broker firm offer.
Wealth Focus has managed to secure a limited guranteed allocation for investors in the Myer Share Offer, allocated on a first come first served basis.
Investors are invited to request a guaranteed allocation by the close of business on the 13th October. Applications received after this closing date are likely to be scaled back substantially in what is expected to be an oversubscribed offer.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
- Access to Institutional & Broker firm offers – Our ability to offer clients access through our institutional and broker firm offers means that investors looking to apply for more than the guaranteed minimums have a much greater chance of achieving their desired allocation than investing through the employee and Myer One priority share offers. There is no general public offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $1,937m – $2,337m, to purchase existing shares from Shareholders, repay debt and the costs of the offer.
- Income – An estimated dividend yield of 4.3%-5.3% based on an indicative price range of $3.90-$4.90. It is important to note that the bid is at final offer which will not be known until the date of issue.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $3.90-$4.90 per share (indicative only)
Find out more
If you would like further information on the Myer Share Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive up to 1% commission of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.