INstreet Link ARC Series 2
(0.75% Rebate Offer)
Closing 16th April
Following the success of other systematic trading funds such as Man Investment’s AHL Diversified Program. INstreet has launched the Link ARC Series. Their latest investment, Link ARC 2, allows investors to invest a notional $100,000 in the Aquantum Pegasus Index with only a $11,050 outlay.
For this one off upfront payment, which is a fraction of the notional exposure, investors can access an investment with:
– The potential to perform in many market conditions
– Average annual performance of 14.6% p.a. (Since Oct 97)*
– The potential for a coupon payment in the first year
– A term of up to 2 years
– Suitable for self managed superannuation funds
Investors through Wealth Focus are able to access INstreet’s Link Series with a 0.75% rebate on the notional investment amount.
Note the Annual Past Performance of the Instreet Link ARC in the table above is calculated based on backtesting using historical data*.
Alternatively, call us on 1300 559 869.
- Investment rebate – investments made through Wealth Focus will receive an 6.4% rebate (0.75% of the notional amount invested) in the form of a cheque.
- Returns in both rising and falling markets – The Risk Stabilised Aquantum Pegasus EL1 Index aims to deliver absolute returns with a low level of volatility.
- Based on an extensive 12-year empirical analysis by RBS, the Index has recorded positive returns every calendar year.
- Sophisticated computerised process – 100% systematic and relying solely on computer driven trading, the Aquantum Pegasus Index identifies and exploits inefficiencies in commodity markets around the world.
- Magnify Returns – Investment in Link ARC Series 2 provides investors with a notional exposure of $100,000 for a cost of $11,800 ($11,050 after rebate), magnifying returns and limiting loss to your cost of entry.
- Two bites at the cherry – Gains are distributed at the end of each year, allowing investors to lock in their profit at the end of year 1 or reset at a lower level in the event of a loss.
- Investment Term – 2 years
- Minimum Investment – $2,950 (to provide $25,000 notional exposure)
- Offer closes – 16 April 2010
- Suitable for SMSF Investment – Investment is considered suitable for SMSFs.
Find out more
If you would like further information on INstreet Link ARC 2, please click on the links below:
- PDS (including application)
- Key Facts
- Lonsec Research
- Further information on INstreet Link ARC
- Read last year’s feature on managed futures funds
Alternatively investors can call us on 1300 559 869 to request a PDS.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will rebate 0.75% of the notional investment amount (33.7% of the initial commission) on investments into Link ARC in the form of a cheque. Wealth Focus does not receive a trailing commission for this product. This commission is paid by the fund manager and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.