IPO – ANZ Convertible Preference Shares 3 (ASX:ANZPC)
ANZ CPS3 Offer
– Guaranteed Allocation
A high yielding investment in ANZ
Wealth Focus has now secured an allocation to the ANZ CPS3 IPO. Investors looking to apply for a guaranteed allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
Applications are allocated on a first come first served basis until we have exhausted our allocation.
ANZ CPS3 is anticipated to be heavily subscribed.
The recent turmoil in the markets has raised the spotlight on fixed income offers. The last two hybrids issued by the major banks, CBA PERLs V (CBAPA) and ANZ CPS2 (ANZPA) were hugely oversubscribed and continue to trade above their issue price. CBAPA currently trades at $204.50 ($200 issue price, high of $210) and ANZPA trades at $102 ($100 issue price, high of $106) – as of 24th August 2011 cum dividend
Call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are guaranteed their allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – CPS3 provides holders with half yearly distributions, which are expected to be fully franked
- High level of income – The distribution rate has been set at 3.10% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (4.80% as of 30th August) for an indicative rate of 7.90%.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on ANZ CPS3 Shares Offer, please click on the links below:
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of up to 0.909% (exc. GST) of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.