The latest fixed income investment in NAB Bank
(Limited Time Only)
Wealth Focus has secured access to the NAB Capital Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by close of business on Monday 23rd February.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
NAB Capital Notes
As we anticipated in our analysis of the ANZ Capital Notes, NAB have launched a fixed income hybrid. Our view is that the offer is being offered in line with its closest comparables but is clearly a better deal than ANZ Capital Notes 3 that we recently wrote about.
Word on the street is the book is likely to close early with strong early demand on this offer, so we would suggest getting in early. We can’t see how this will be issued at anything other than 3.50% over the BBSW for an indicative rate of 5.83%pa (19/02/15).
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general and shareholder/priority offers.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – NAB Capital Notes provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.5%-3.7% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.33% – 19/02/15) for an indicative rate of 5.83% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on NAB Capital Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.