IPO – QR National Share Offer (ASX: QRN)
(Limited time only)
QR National Share Offer
An opportunity to invest in Australia’s largest coal transporter
Please find information for the QR National Share Offer below.
Wealth Focus has secured access to the broker firm allocation process for the QR National IPO. Investors looking for a firm allocation need to apply by close of business Monday 18th October on 1300 55 98 69 (no fees apply).
Call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
- Broker Firm Offer – Our ability to offer clients access through our access to the broker firm allocation process means investors have a much greater chance of achieving their desired allocation. Investors receive confirmation of their firm allocation by the 22nd October (payment is not required until after you have received your firm allocation).
- Retail Price Discount – You can apply for Shares at a discount of 10 cents per Share to the Institutional Price.
- Maximum Price per Share – You will pay no more than the Maximum Price per Share of $2.80 under the Retail Offer.
- Loyalty Bonus Shares – You may be entitled to Loyalty Bonus Shares (subject to certain conditions) in the following ratios:– if you are a Queensland resident Retail Investor – 1 for 15 up to a maximum of 675 Loyalty Bonus Shares; or– if you are a non-Queensland resident Retail Investor – 1 for 20 up to a maximum of 500 Loyalty Bonus Shares
- Indicative Market Capitalisation – The offer values QR National at $6.1Bn – $7.32Bn. The shares will be listed on the ASX on the 22nd November.
- Minimum Investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum).
- Issue Price – Price range of $2.50-$3.00 per share (indicative).
Find out more
If you would like further information on the QR National share offer, please click on the links below:
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive up to 1% commission of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.