IPO – Tatts Bonds (ASX:TTSHA)
Tatts Bonds – Broker Firm AllocationA floating rate bond from Tatts Group
Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation to the Tatts Bonds IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69 by close of business on Monday.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
As a previous investor into our IPO offers, you can download the commitment form directly from this link to fax/email back to us.
Following on from the recent trend for higher grade fixed income products, Tatts is the latest to launch a Senior Bond.
Investors looking for fixed income products that are unlikely to reveal any nasty surprises would do well to consider this offer. We feel Tatts indicative margin of 6.63% (3.10%pa over the 90 day BBSW of 3.53% – 30/05/12) and the added benefit of a negative pledge provides investors with a reasonable margin and security.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- View our analysis
- Register for our Fixed Income Webinar 12th June
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to obtain their allocation without waiting for the general & shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $200 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Bonds will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Tatts Bonds provide holders with quarterly unfranked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.10% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.53% – 30/05/12) for an indicative rate of 6.63%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Tatts Bonds Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of 0.909% (exc. GST) of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.