Wealth Focus has secured access to the Westpac Capital Notes 4 IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869 by 12pm on Monday 23rd May.
Allocations may still be available after this date but will be allocated on a first come first served basis. OUR ALLOCATION HAS NOW BEEN EXHAUSTED.
Westpac Capital Notes 4
Westpac have just launched their latest fixed income hybrid investment at an indicative rate of 4.9%-5.1% over the Bank Bill Swap Rate (BBSW).
Our view is that Westpac’s latest issue is priced well and in line with the market but with the added kicker of a higher running yield.
With interest rates expected to fall further, we expect the considerably higher margin to demand a higher premium and Westpac Capital Notes 4 offers value to hybrid investors.
This issue is likely to close at the bottom end of the indicative range of 4.9%-5.2% over the BBSW (indicative rate of 6.89%-7.19%pa – 18/05/16).
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download our analysis
- Webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general/shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Westpac Capital Notes 4 provides holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 4.9%-5.2% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (1.99% – 18/05/16) for an indicative rate of 6.89% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Westpac Capital Notes 4, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.