The latest income security from Macquarie Group
Sorry, our allocation has now been filled – OFFER NOW CLOSED
Wealth Focus has secured an allocation to the Macquarie Group Capital Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a guaranteed allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869
Stock will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Sorry but this has now all been allocated.
Macquarie Group Capital Notes – Heavily oversubscribed
Macquarie are the latest to offer an income security. The broker firm offer closed very early, heavily oversubscribed and the general offer has been withdrawn.
It is our view that Macquarie should be paying a margin in the region of 4.5% over the BBSW, however, demand has shown that they would have been able to get away with a rate much lower than the 4% margin that was set to provide an indicative rate of 6.78%pa (21/05/13).
Investors looking for an allocation should note that there is only an anticipated $20 Million remaining to allocate via the shareholder and reinvestment offer. Our view is not to bother with the shareholder offer, you are likely to see significant scalebacks.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are guaranteed to achieve their desired allocation without risk of scaleback through the shareholder offer (general offer was cancelled).
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $600 Million, with the ability to raise more. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Macquarie Group Capital Notes provide holders with semi annual frankable distributions.
- High level of income – The distribution rate is 4.0% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.78% – 21/05/13) for an indicative rate of 6.78% pa.
- Existing investors in MQCPA (as of the 13th May) can convert to MQGPA. Just let us know if you are an existing MQGPA shareholder and ask us for an allocation.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Macquarie Group Capital Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus does not receive a commission or charge adviser fees for nil advice clients. As a shareholder in PCM, the company which owns PCP, Wealth Focus is entitled to a distribution of the profit (if any) from the platform. This is paid from the administration fee and is not an additional fee to you.