IPO – ANZ Subordinated Notes Offer(ASX:ANZHA)
ANZ Subordinated Notes
– Guaranteed Allocation
A high income investment in ANZ
Wealth Focus has secured access to the ANZ Subordinated Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
We currently still have some allocation but will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
ANZ Subordinated Notes offering higher security than current ANZ hybrids
In an effort to differentiate their latest offer, ANZ have issued a higher security debt than their current listed CPS hybrids. Investors looking to invest in one of the lower risk listed bank hybrids would do well to consider this issue. With an indicative pay rate of 7.13%pa (2.75%pa over the 90 day BBSW of 4.38% – 23/02/12) and an enhanced security, we feel this offer is an attractive investment for fixed income investors.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download the ANZ presentation of this offer
- Download our analysis of the current fixed income offers
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $500 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – ANZ Subordinated Notes provide holders with quarterly unfranked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 2.75% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (4.38% – 23/02/12) for an indicative rate of 7.13%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on ANZ Subordinated Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.