A high income investment in APA Group
This allocation has now been filled
Wealth Focus has secured access to the APA Group Subordinated Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a guaranteed allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
APA Group Subordinated Notes sounds familiar
Hot on the heels of the Caltex Subordinated Notes that were closed early last week, APA Group have also launched a Subordinated debt issue at 4.5% over the 90 day BBSW (3.63% – 08/08/12).
Investors should be assured by the strong demand for the Caltex Notes that were set at 4.5% over the 90 day BBSW. We feel APA Subordinated Notes offer investors a similar level of risk and are likely to be just as sought after. Just don’t leave it until the last minute to ask for an allocation as we wouldn’t be surprised if this was also filled early.
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download the APA presentation of this offer
- Download our analysis of this issue
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $475 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – APA Group Subordinated Notes provide holders with quarterly unfranked distributions.
- Un-franked Income – Investors often overlook that returns quoted on fixed income include the franking credits. Un-franked payments should be considered more attractive, avoiding the need to wait until the end of the tax year to claim back the franking.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 4.5% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.63% – 08/08/12) for an indicative rate of 8.13%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on APA Subordinated Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.