CBA Retail Bonds Series 1
(Limited time only)
Please find information for the CommBank Retail Bonds Shares offering below
With rates expected to increase over the coming years, we believe this bond represents an attractive proposition for investors as it offers similar yields to term deposits and wholesale bonds with the added benefit of daily liquidity on the ASX should investors need to access their capital.
Wealth Focus has secured access to a broker firm allocation for the CommBank Bonds IPO.
Investors looking for an allocation should contact us to register their indicative interest on 1300 55 98 69 (no fees apply).
- Fact sheet
- Wealth Focus initial analysis
- Register for our conference call on CBA Retail Bonds
- 12.30 Tuesday 30th November
Call us on 1300 559 869 to request an allocation.
- Broker Firm Offer – Our ability to access the broker firm allocation process means investors have a much greater chance of achieving their desired allocation.
- Market Cap. – The offer is to raise approximately $500 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The bonds will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – CommBank Bonds provide holders with quarterly distributions. The distribution rate will be set at 1.05% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (5.02% as of 17th November) for a current rate of 6.07%.
- Lower Risk – Investors familiar with Hybrid issues will draw some parrallels with the income and trading on the ASX. However, it should be noted that CommBank Bonds represent enhanced security to investors over Hybrid issues (see our analysis for further details).
- Minimum Investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum).
- Issue Price – $100 per bond.
Find out more
If you would like further information on the CommBank Bond Series offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our initial analysis of CommBank Bonds
- FIIG Securities Research Report
- Register for our conference call with FIIG Securities on
CBA Retail Bonds 12.30 Tuesday 30th November
Alternatively, if you wish to obtain hard copies or discuss this product further, please call us on 1300 559 869.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive up to 0.5% commission of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.