A high yielding investment in CBA
Limited Time Only
Wealth Focus has secured access to the CBA Perls VI IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us by 12pm on Monday 10th September on 1300 55 98 69.
Applications received after this closing date are likely to be scaled back substantially in what is expected to be a heavily oversubscribed offer.
1% premium to the issue price
An analysis based on other hybrids in the market last week showed that ANZPC & WBCPC are currently trading at a spread of around 3.8% over the BBSW (with a similar maturity profile. With CBAPC offering quarterly payments and a higher issue margin, we feel that the market can realistically value PERLS VI at $101.00, a 1% premium to the issue price.
As a result we expect this issue to be heavily sought after and the price to be set at 3.8% over the BBSW (indicative rate of 7.42%pa – 31/08/12).
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- Download the CBA presentation of this offer
- Download our analysis of this issue
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the general or shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $750 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The shares will be traded on the ASX
- Income – CBA Perls VI provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 3.80%-4.00% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (3.62% – 28/08/12) for an indicative rate of 7.42%-7.62%pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on CBA Perls VI Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Our analysis
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.