Wealth Focus has secured an allocation to the CommBank Perls VII Capital Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a guaranteed allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869.
CBA Perls VII Capital Notes
CBA are the latest to offer a fixed income investment. With most of the funds pencilled in for existing CBAPA investors rolling their investment into this issue, the lack of hybrid issuance this year, and no general offer, investors are going to be lucky to source stock. We would suggest putting your hand up very quickly as this is not going to be open very long and the shareholder offer is likley to get ugly.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation to either the new issue or rollover offer.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to achieve their desired allocation without waiting for the shareholder offer (there is no customer or general offer).
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $2.6 Billion, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – CBAPerls 7 provide holders with quarterly fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 2.8% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.63% – 28/08/14) for an indicative rate of 5.43% pa.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on CBA Perls 7 Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid? Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.