The latest hybrid security from Macquarie Group
Wealth Focus has secured a further allocation to the Macquarie Group Capital Notes 2 IPO. Investors looking to apply for a guaranteed allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869
Note: Stock is limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis until we have exhausted our allocation. ALLOCATION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Macquarie Group Capital Notes 2
Macquarie are the latest to offer a hybrid income security. Reflecting the continued demand for high income hybrids, the broker firm offer closed oversubscribed and the general offer has been withdrawn. With a margin of 5.15% over the BBSW, investors are being rewarded with an indicative rate of 7.57%pa (08/12/15).
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are guaranteed to achieve their desired allocation without risk of scaleback through the shareholder offer (general offer was cancelled due to excessive demand under the bookbuild).
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $500 Million, with the ability to raise more. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Macquarie Group Capital Notes 2 provide holders with semi annual frankable distributions.
- High level of income – The distribution rate is 5.15% over the 180 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.42% – 08/12/15) for an indicative rate of 7.57% pa.
- Minimum investment – $20,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum on this issue)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more If you would like further information on Macquarie Group Capital Notes 2 Offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation. Best regards Sulieman Ravell Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid? Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.