A high yield fixed income investment from SEEK
No longer available
Wealth Focus has secured access to an allocation to the SEEK Subordinated Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69.
SEEK Subordinated Notes
SEEK are the latest in a string of companies to offer a fixed income investment. We have a preference for Tatts Bonds and NAB Subordinated Notes that are on offer, but expect that many investors will be attracted to the minimum 5 year fixed rate of 8.60% (indicative rates of 8.42%-8.92% – 05/06/12, to be set by bookbuild).
- Download a prospectus
- Download a fact sheet
- View our analysis
- Register for our Fixed Income Webinar Thursday 14th June
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure your allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are more likely to obtain their allocation without waiting for the general & shareholder offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise approximately $125 Million, with the ability to raise more or less. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – SEEK Subordinated Notes provide holders with semi-annual fully franked distributions.
- High level of income – The indicative distribution rate is 8.42%-8.92% (min. 8.60%). Calculated as 5%-5.5% over the 5 year Bank Bill Swap Rate of 3.42% (05/06/12). After which the security continues as a perpetual security trading at 7%-7.5% over the 180 day BBSW.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on SEEK Subordinated Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- Investor Presentation
- Register for our Fixed Income Webinar 12th June
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to secure your allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a commission of 0.909% (exc. GST) of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.