The latest income security investment in Suncorp – NOW CLOSED
Wealth Focus has secured access to the Suncorp Convertible Preference Shares IPO. Investors looking to apply for a broker firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 559 869
We currently still hold stock to be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Suncorp Group Limited Subordinated Notes
After a pause in hybrid issues in March, Suncorp are the latest to offer a fixed income issue at 2.85% over the 90 day BBSW (2.90% – 02/05/13).
With last year’s Bank Subordinated Note issues now trading at around 2% over the BBSW, we anticipate SUNPD to list at a premium.
Investors should take note that SUNPD offer greater security than SUNPC issued last year and is reflected in the lower margin offered.
Call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
- Broker firm offer – Our allocation through the broker firm offer means investors are guaranteed to achieve their desired allocation without risk of scaleback through the general offer.
- Limited Offer – The offer is to raise $700 Million, with the ability to raise more. The Notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Suncorp Subordinated Notes provide holders with quarterly unfranked distributions.
- Un-franked Income – Investors often overlook that returns quoted on fixed income include the franking credits. Un-franked payments should be considered more attractive, avoiding the need to wait until the end of the tax year to claim back the franking.
- High level of income – The distribution rate has been set at 2.85% over the 90 day Bank Bill Swap Rate (2.90% – 02/05/13) for an indicative rate of 5.75% pa.
- Existing investors in SBKPB (as of the 5th April) can convert to SUNPD. Just let us know if you are an existing SBKPB shareholder and ask us for an allocation.
- Minimum investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum)
- Issue Price – $100
Find out more
If you would like further information on Suncorp Subordinated Notes Offer, please click on the links below:
- Fact sheet
- View our online webinar – An Introduction to Fixed Income
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to ask us to secure an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive a payment of up to 1% plus GST of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.