(Limited Time Only)
High yielding loan notes – Fixed quarterly interest rate of at least 11%pa
Wealth Focus has secured access to a broker firm allocation for the Healthscope Loan Notes IPO. Investors looking to apply for a firm allocation will need to contact us on 1300 55 98 69 by close of business Monday 22nd November.
Healthscope Loan Notes – benefit from the increased cost of global lending
Healthscope Loan Notes is the latest in a series of capital raisings allowing investors to benefit from the increased cost of lending.
Following on from the GFC, the cost of lending has increased substantially and loan note offers are providing substantially higher margins.
Fixed quarterly Interest rate of at least 11% pa
This latest offer, provides investors with an indicative rate of 11%-11.25% (final rate to be determined 24/11/10).
Call us by close of business 22nd November on 1300 559 869 to request an allocation.
- Broker Firm Offer – Our ability to access the broker firm allocation process means investors have a much greater chance of achieving their desired allocation.
- Market Cap. – The offer is to raise approximately $170 Million, with the ability to raise a further $45 Million. The notes will be traded on the ASX.
- Income – Healthscope Loan Notes provide holders with quarterly distributions. The distribution rate will be set by institutional and broker demand at 11%-11.25%pa.
- Minimum Investment – $10,000 (this is a Wealth Focus minimum).
- Issue Price – $100 per note.
Find out more
If you would like further information on the Healthscope Loan Notes offer, please click on the links below:
Please call us on 1300 559 869 to request an allocation.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will receive up to 1.25% commission of the amount invested. This commission is paid by the product issuer and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.