Macquarie Flexi 100 Flexible Capital Protected Investment
Macquarie Flexi 100
– November 2011
(2% Rebate Offer)
Access a capital protected leveraged investment into the Australian, Asian, Global or Commodities markets from just 9.1%pa with an annual coupon payment of up to 6.5%.
Macquarie’s latest offer, Macquarie Flexi 100 Trust, has combined the flexibility of capital protection, a ‘Walk-Away’ feature and a 100 per cent investment loan that both individuals and SMSFs can invest in.
Wealth Focus is pleased to provide investors access to Macquarie Flexi 100 with a 2% rebate.
Alternatively investors can call us on 1300 559 869 to request a PDS.
A protected investment in domestic or global markets
Macquarie Flexi 100 provides investors with the opportunity to invest in a capital protected product participating in the returns of the Australian, Asian, Global or Commodities markets with the flexibility to ‘Walk-Away’^ without incurring break costs.
Flexi 100 Investment Options
- Investment rebate – investments made through Wealth Focus will receive a 2% rebate (no loan arrangement fee).
- Opportunity to invest in the growth of domestic or global markets – Macquarie Flexi 100 offers investors the opportunity to access the potential upside of Australian, Asian, Global shares or Commodities with the added flexibility to walk away.
- Capital Protected Investment – 100% capital protected product.
- Walk-away feature – if the share market performance does not meet your objectives, investors have the ability to redeem on a quarterly basis without paying any further costs such as investment shortfalls or loan break costs^.
- Low outlay and no margin calls – Investors in Flexi 100 must apply for a 100% investment^ loan from Macquarie which allows individuals and SMSFs to invest with a low initial capital outlay and no margin calls. Interest is pre-paid annually in advance with indicative interest rates:
– Limited Recourse Investment loan: 9.10% pa
- Investment term – 3.5 to 6 yrs (depending on option chosen)
- Minimum investment – $25,000
- Offer closes – 23rd November 2011
- SMSF friendly – Considered suitable for SMSF investors
* Growth and Income caps are indicative only and are set on date of issue (refer to PDS for full details)
^ Prepaid interest is not refunded in the event of early encashment.
Find out more
If you would like further information on Macquarie Flexi 100, please click on the links below:
- PDS (including application)
- Key Facts
- Further information on Macquarie Flexi 100
- Read our Guide to Capital Protected Products
- Read our review of limited recourse investments (March 2011)
Alternatively, if you wish to obtain hard copies or discuss this investment further, please call us on 1300 559 869.
Wealth Focus Pty Ltd
What do we get paid?
Wealth Focus will rebate the 2% loan application fee in the form of additional units. Wealth Focus may also receive a trailing commission of up to 0.50% pa. This trailing commission is paid by the product provider and is NOT an additional charge to the investor.