Summary & Key Highlights The headline grabbers in this budget have been the First Home Super Saver Scheme, and allowing individuals over the age of 65 to contribute up to $300,000 from downsizing
Subscription is free, you'll receive our managed funds & investment newsletter, it provides insight and discounts for the DIY investor...
rebates 100% entry fees on nearly all managed funds and a wide range of discounts on other investment products.
You can use our mortgage calculator to find out how much your monthly mortgage repayments are likely to be. This can help you estimate the size of mortgage you can afford at a particular interest rate.
The Budget made some significant changes to Superannuation.
- Jul 23: RT @BrettWalkerToGo: @kirby_journo James, the "Top 50" adviser list should actually be called "the Top 50 of the 1% we bothered to ask" sho…
- Jul 22: RT @AndrewCanobi: RBA dpty gov seriously walks it back! Forget higher rates for now. Aud knocked down a peg
- Jul 20: well that got my attention "Bollocks!!" - Money Management on income protection https://t.co/RkFo4jkkri
- Jul 02: RT @DFLanePPWM: The iPhone turns ten - The Economist. An amazing decade of dramatic and lasting change in the world. https://t.co/0ebk5Xva…
- Jun 23: Someone left the liquor cabinet unlocked again? https://t.co/JfVvViDibJ
- Jun 11: Asness' Managed Futures Trend Following Fund Down 19% Since Its 2015 Peak https://t.co/jgEGE74w5H
- Jun 10: RT @awealthofcs: A reader sent this to me. If nothing else, Jim Rogers is consistent in calling for a crash every single year https://t.co/…
- Jun 09: #blamephilparker https://t.co/WT5LLyvmYL
- Jun 09: Henry Morgan announces it sees no reason why it's shares should NOT be suspended! https://t.co/XbDp3u4qJB
- May 22: RT @johnnyshap: These investors are living the dream, and crushing the market https://t.co/mlENKwNtz9
- May 16: Slow news day "Look out! The Lowenstein abs are back! https://t.co/CjSnuMHCXt via @FinancialReview "
- May 08: Neigh sayers check out the numbers on renting vs buying (assuming current low interest rates of course) towards the… https://t.co/9q7dfVErXJ
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye Alternatively accept being average and save the fees
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye You'll have to do your homework. Or just pay a professional like me and I'll tell you 😉.
- May 06: @guy_free @cjoye I should add though. Sometimes it pays to have a lobotomy in this market 😊