Summary & Key Highlights The headline grabbers in this budget have been the First Home Super Saver Scheme, and allowing individuals over the age of 65 to contribute up to $300,000 from downsizing
Subscription is free, you'll receive our managed funds & investment newsletter, it provides insight and discounts for the DIY investor...
rebates 100% entry fees on nearly all managed funds and a wide range of discounts on other investment products.
You can use our mortgage calculator to find out how much your monthly mortgage repayments are likely to be. This can help you estimate the size of mortgage you can afford at a particular interest rate.
The Budget made some significant changes to Superannuation.
- Sep 20: @10footinvestor They're obliged to report their NTA by mid month every month. Suspended or not i believe $HML
- Sep 16: RT @10footinvestor: I suspect the next few months will be very enlightening for shareholders in Henry Morgan et al. That could be good or b…
- Sep 16: @10footinvestor All you need is a pirate theme and some related parties to pump the price of unlisted investments and bingo you're off
- Sep 16: RT @10footinvestor: Would you pay $150 million for these businesses? https://t.co/QesogA8MRM
- Sep 12: RT @adele_ferguson: Banks on notice over $500b in 'liar loans' https://t.co/2aNAzylSGy via @smh
- Sep 09: @10footinvestor Not yet anyway. Give it another week #Pirates
- Sep 07: RT @adele_ferguson: Would they really pick a former Commonwealth Bank exec like John O'Sullivan to head ASIC? https://t.co/VsWgfISS25 via @…
- Sep 06: Nice bit of scaremongering to start the week #ETFs make market a #Ponzi scheme @AlanKohler https://t.co/yV0uq82rvc
- Sep 05: RT @TonyLocantro: Things never change as I watch social media ASX trading sites full of newbies looking for shortcuts and trading patterns…
- Sep 05: RT @SJosephBurns: Curve fitting historical data for ideal system backtests versus trading with real money: https://t.co/HsVbepbGLj
- Sep 02: @z8angela Didn't he go on to lose his fortune several times ?
- Sep 02: RT @z8angela: Trend is your friend. Buy right, sit tight; money is made by sitting, not trading. Nobody can catch all the fluctuations. -Je…
- Aug 31: As pirates say "aaaarrggghhhh" #hml https://t.co/9sRLXX6jUg
- Aug 30: As I've always maintained. Lapse Data Suggests Churn Numbers May be Low #insurance https://t.co/yzyRAe7GRO
- Aug 28: @adele_ferguson @theage Could not have happened to a nicer company