Henry Morgan Pirates fail the sniff test but pull out a 240% return for investors – Arrr or is it Arrrgghh! In light of the number of new Listed Investment Companies (LICs) that have come to market
Subscription is free, you'll receive our managed funds & investment newsletter, it provides insight and discounts for the DIY investor...
rebates 100% entry fees on nearly all managed funds and a wide range of discounts on other investment products.
You can use our mortgage calculator to find out how much your monthly mortgage repayments are likely to be. This can help you estimate the size of mortgage you can afford at a particular interest rate.
The Budget made some significant changes to Superannuation.
- Sep 25: RT @famousquotenet: To Argue with a Person Who Has Renounced the Use of Reason is Like Administering Medicine to the Dead https://t.co/vEmr…
- Sep 25: RT @Fact: Bob Marley's last words were 'Money can't buy life'.
- Sep 24: "1 in 7 large public corporations commit #fraud!" What really motivates people to be #honest in #business https://t.co/1b3Amn36sq
- Sep 21: @John_Hempton which falls under retaining clients
- Sep 21: @John_Hempton Ahhh understandable risks. But by who's definition? Yours or the client's?
- Sep 21: @John_Hempton Why would it be? The question is what is your biggest challenge?
- Sep 20: @10footinvestor They're obliged to report their NTA by mid month every month. Suspended or not i believe $HML
- Sep 16: RT @10footinvestor: I suspect the next few months will be very enlightening for shareholders in Henry Morgan et al. That could be good or b…
- Sep 16: @10footinvestor All you need is a pirate theme and some related parties to pump the price of unlisted investments and bingo you're off
- Sep 16: RT @10footinvestor: Would you pay $150 million for these businesses? https://t.co/QesogA8MRM
- Sep 12: RT @adele_ferguson: Banks on notice over $500b in 'liar loans' https://t.co/2aNAzylSGy via @smh
- Sep 09: @10footinvestor Not yet anyway. Give it another week #Pirates
- Sep 07: RT @adele_ferguson: Would they really pick a former Commonwealth Bank exec like John O'Sullivan to head ASIC? https://t.co/VsWgfISS25 via @…
- Sep 06: Nice bit of scaremongering to start the week #ETFs make market a #Ponzi scheme @AlanKohler https://t.co/yV0uq82rvc
- Sep 05: RT @TonyLocantro: Things never change as I watch social media ASX trading sites full of newbies looking for shortcuts and trading patterns…